Many of the literacy programs utilized in school boards in Canada are not science based and provide little statistically significant data to objectively demonstrate program efficacy. The Remediation Plus System can change all that.
Remediation Plus creates synergy, organization and powerful results for remediating reading, spelling and writing scores. It creates very knowledgeable reading teachers who can prevent reading problems in Kindergarten and grade 1, remediate reading delays at any age and treat language learning disorders and dyslexia.
Further, the Remediation Plus System standardizes the remediation of reading across your district and is a segue for SBRR – which allows the research to become useable in the hands of the teacher.
Importantly, Remediation Plus Reading Intervention is Dibels compatible!
The effectiveness of Remediation Plus System based on recent studies:
60 student sample SK to Grade 6.
- In 24 students who took 24 lessons-63% achieved grade level
- In 30 students who took 48 lessons 86% achieved grade level
- In 6 students who took all 85 lessons 100% achieved grade level.
In SK and Grade 1 students
- 83% or 10 out of 12 students achieved grade level or beyond.
In ESL students
- 83% or 7 out of 9 students achieved grade level or above.
- In grades 6,7 and 8 students 88% or 7 out of 8 students achieved grade level or beyond.